Birdman releases the music video for his Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj featured single “Y.U.Mad?”
This might be the best Lil Wayne verse of all time and his re had is so fucking gangster. …hahahaha and Birdman’s goood too!
This might be the best Lil Wayne verse of all time and his red had is so f-cking gangster. …hahahaha and Birdman’s goood too!
cant log in again. yipee. also i need to head over to Saffron City and get some Repel for all these low level pokemon on DS
Its probably because clown as Ermal has been spending the at least 8 hours a day spamming DS in your name and a few others.. It will all be sorted out soon. Its funny though bc 99% of his posts go right to spam, and the other 1% gets through you may have seen, but its like 10 out of every 500 gets through, and he sits here for hours on end and keeps it going.. Dude need to go outside, but it is kinda funny that ermal is battling a spam filter. kids dumber than I thought he was.
^^hahahahahaha, dude is stupid.
It has to be said but, Wayne you aint white so dont carry around a skateboard u dont know how to use
Other than that, dam Nicki is fineee.
Shes the face of YMCMB. Face, tits, a-s, etc of YMCMB.
And its jks, Birdman said Lil Wayne has more money than Jay Z. LMAOO
LOL how ignorant is this statement? You have to be white to skate? Kill urself. Some of the sickest skaters are black. The dude is just having fun with life. Hes not trying to be fuckin Tony Hawk.
It seems like ur life sucks so you have to knock on someone who is enjoying life to the fullest.
^^I luv when this jack wagon types out paragraphs defending his queen. So adorable…
Did you really spell love “luv” like a 15 year old girl and used the words “Jack Wagon”? lmao Jesus dude, ur even sounding like ur growing white hair.
Yea I purposely used “luv” for what I was typing about. “So adorable, luv” get it? Get a clue Sherlock. Keep straying away from the fact though, f-ggot.
lmao @ cob talkin about some1 typing paragraphs.this dude gets on here on some threads and deadass writes essays. get a life u developmentally challenged p.o.s
u dont have 2 be white 2 skateboard but i can guarantee that wayne cant skateboard and is jus a poser
this my shit, that nigga wayne look retarded with that hat on lmfaoooo
why even make a video of a track like this , every other word censored. I have no clue wtf this song is even about…. but I know its probably about nothing
no said it so i will… waynes gay.
Q. Why I’m Mad?
A. Cuz u make garbage music like this and people actually think ur nice
Q. So why you click on the link and comment twice?
A. Cause your really a fan on the low and got the nigga cd covers on the wall of your moms basement.
Lol I live in my moms basement ur a fool for thinkin that… Please don’t describe ur life then try 2 pass it off as mine
All wayne knows to do nowdays is come out with ass tracks and look as retarded as possible on camera.
Seriously, he fell off harddd! Nikki and Birdman were always ass but Wayne had potential, back in the day he used to be one of my favorites. I would call him a rapper, now I can’t even call him that. Dude fell off hard, I don’t know if he’ll ever come out with any straight RAP songs that are decent, like from back in that day.
Not hating but Lil Wayne’s style look more and more gay everytime i see him
i really wish birdman would stop rapping and i wish lil wayne would stop walking like he is a real blood fucking weirdo
i meant walking around lol
Anybody else watch this video hoping to see Nicki’s ass? Anybody? Shit is terrible by the way…
Hahah, some reason Minaj videos have been lacking ass shots as of late. Even Big Sean’s “Ass” video wasn’t showing much of her ass lol…