Chris Brown, Meek Mill and Drake allegedly got into an altercation last night at W.i.P. at Greenhouse in New York while Teyana Taylor’s was celebrating her new deal with G.O.O.D. Music.
There are not many details available, but according to Chris Brown’s tweets (which were later deleted), Drake and or Meek threw bottles at Chris’s face which caused a gash on his chin.
The fight allegedly happened over the two artists, Drake and Chris Brown, dating Rihanna.
Check out Chris Brown’s tweets, and he posted a picture of his injury, stating “it’s nothing”.
Meek Mill later tweeted:
TMZ gives some details on the incident, and they report that Drake’s rep says the YM sanger wasn’t involved in the altercation, and points all fingers at Meek Mill, and says it was Meek who hit Chris Brown with the bottle, and was the one yelling at Chris which led to the altercation.
TMZ also reports that Drake’s rep says the fight wasn’t started over Rihanna.
Before it was reported that Drake wasn’t involved, TMZ broke down some other details that they received from a witness inside the club.
- Chris Brown and Drake had been hanging out in the VIP section … when Drake began pointing and yelling at Brown.
- CB began yelling back … and that’s when members of both entourages rushed in and began shoving each other.
- With tensions running high, someone threw a bottle (who turned out to be Meek Mill) — which set the whole thing off … and the shoving turned to punches.
- Club security rushed in to break up the fight … and called police for backup. Brown and Drake left the scene by the time cops showed up … but several members of their entourages remained at the club. Multiple members of both crews required medical assistance.
- The club suffered some serious damage in the fight — including busted up tables, broken mirrors, shattered lighting and glass scratches all over the floors.
Check out some photos of the club after the brawl
Chris Brown tweets out to Meek Mill, and a picture of CB’s bodyguard all bloodied up after the fight and then a pic from today surfaces.
Update # 3
And here we go with another update, and it is reported that Drake’s middle finger and trash talking started the whole altercation.
According to multiple club witnesses, via TMZ… Drake flashed his middle finger, engaged in serious trash talk, and drafted several other rappers to join his posse … minutes before the all out brawl with Chris Brown.
- Tension started building when Drake gave the middle finger to one of Chris’ bodyguards and shouted: “I’m about to go whoop that ass!” Chris’ entourage then returned fire with a few hand gestures of their own.
- Drake felt disrespected, even though he started the exchange, and went to get backup from Meek Mill, Juelz Santana, and Trav B.
- Drake got loud and shouted at Chris: “You be on that ho s**t on Twitter n***a” — a reference to a recent Twitter war between Chris, Drake, and Meek, all over who’s smashing Rihanna.
- CB’s’ security guards got pissed, and pushing and shoving began between Meek, Juelz and Chris’ crew… and you know the rest.
- Everyone agrees Drake never got physically involved in the brawl — even though his mouth … and hand … sparked it all.