It’s that time of the year again for Forbes’ “Highest Paid Celebrities” list, and Dr. Dre finds himself on the top half of the list being the only Hip Hop act to make the cut.
As reported by Forbes, Oprah Winfrey topped the list earning a $165 million between May 2011 and May 2012, and coming in at number five is Dr. Dre, who netted a $110 million in earnings in that time frame.
Dre, coming in at number five didn’t do it recording music, but from his Beats headphone line as he earned the huge profit last August when HTC purchased a 51% stake of the company for $300 million.
View the top 10 “Highest Paid Celebrities” list, below:
1. Oprah Winfrey, Does it all $165 million
2. Michael Bay, Director $160 million
3. Steven Spielberg, Director $130 million
4. Jerry Bruckheimer, Producer, $115 million
5. Dr. Dre, Producer, $110 million
6. Tyler Perry, Producer, $105 million
7. Howard Stern, Radio Personality, $95 million
8. James Patterson, Author, $94 million
9. George Lucas, Producer, $90 million
10. Simon Cowell, Producer, $90 million